Nak tau lagi? Meh klik :)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Every Little Thing You Do *That makes me fall in love with you =)*

www.tips-fb.com
Salam!

I'm back! Hehehe, cepat kan?? Hohoho~ Kali ni aku nak post entry pasal tag. Encik G Pengetua Skoloh dah tag aku tadi. Tag ni cambez je, so aku dengan rela ati nak buat. Hehehe. Thanks Encik G! 



******** *********

Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.


1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Jenny - The Click Five
(Jenny~ what's the problem?) 

2. How would you describe yourself?
 Just Dance - Lady Gaga feat Akon
(Fuh~ baru ku tau)

3. What do you like in a guy / girl?
Don't Call Me - Unknown *laki yang nyanyi*
(Don't sms me~ don't call me again~ don't sms me~ never call me again~!)

4. How do you feel today?
Mama - My Chemical Romance
(Mama? Hehe, aku je paham =P)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Supernova - TETRA-FANG (OST Kamen Rider Kiva)
(Henshin! Jadi hero! Wahahaha~)

6. What's your motto?
Kotak hati - Hujan
(Terang-terang bersama rasa sayang~)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Savin' Me - Nickelback
(All I need from you~)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Lagu Bintang - The Times
(Semalam ku terjatuh, kau datang walau berdegup~ thanks for being my parents! Love them so much!)

9. What do you think about very often?
Tell Me - P.Diddy ft. Christina Aguilera
(Boy I got my eyes on u!~ Boy I need to know your name~)

10. What is 2 + 2?
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne
(Wow~! Baru ku tahu jawapan yang sebenarnya~ 2 + 2 is the best damn thing! =D)

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
(You're the only one that knows me~ yup! =D)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Beautiful Liar - Beyonce ft. Shakira
(Nobody likes being played. Haha, tidak suka saya~)

13. What is your life story?
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) (Electric Piano & Human Beat Box Version) - Lady Gaga
(There's nothing else I can say~ eh, eh~)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bring It On Back - Jet
(Like the morning with the sun on the rise~ yeahh!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Doa Taubat - Madrasah Aljunied
(Bertaubat gik deng~! Huhuhu~)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
If U Come Back - Blue
(I'll be there 'til the end of time~ I'll keep u right by my side~)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Twinkle - Brainstewz
(Jauh mindaku melayang, terkenangkan dirimu sayang, kau pergi, ku sendiri, kini kau kembali~)

18. What is your biggest fear?
Sugar - Flo-Rida ft. Wynter
(Kurangkan gula dalam minuman~ pesanan dari pihak Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia)

19. What is your biggest secret?
Dari Sinar Mata - BPR
(Sudah pasti, ada sebaliknya, satu rahsia~ sudah pasti, ada jawapannya, kemungkinan itu~ =P)

20. What will you post this as? 
Every Little Thing You Do - Westlife
(It's every little thing you do, that makes me fall in love with you~ sweet!)

Orang yang aku nak tag ialah:

Dan sapa-sapa ja yang nak buat tag ni, silakan. Tak tau g nak tag sapa, banyak sangat. Hehehe =P.


Tag,
Nimo

No comments: